I had a great time in Antwerp. Seemed like a nice city, the cathedral was beautiful. I got to try 7 beers in total(they were strong!) I had my first geuze, very different! My favorites were the Bush Prestige, and the Van Den Bossche Buffalo stout. I got a couple of bottles of Dues bier du Flanders to hold onto for a while and I also got an extra bottle of the buffalo stout to drink since it was so good. All in all, it was awesome, I just wish I brought my camera.Saturday, June 21, 2008
Beer Passion
I had a great time in Antwerp. Seemed like a nice city, the cathedral was beautiful. I got to try 7 beers in total(they were strong!) I had my first geuze, very different! My favorites were the Bush Prestige, and the Van Den Bossche Buffalo stout. I got a couple of bottles of Dues bier du Flanders to hold onto for a while and I also got an extra bottle of the buffalo stout to drink since it was so good. All in all, it was awesome, I just wish I brought my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment